DR650 Peg Lowering Mounts
Heavy duty steel brackets lower the stock pegs two inches, dramatically increasing the opening angle of your knees helping with long ride comfort and banging gears. Makes the transition from sitting to standing much easier. Quick and easy installation with included hardware.
- 2”/50MM peg drop
- Heavy duty 3/16”(4.75MM) steel construction
- Fully welded box frame design for superior strength and stiffness
- Durable satin black powdercoat cleans up easy
- Simple and easy Install
- Grade 10.9 silver zinc coated hardware
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Type:||Foot Peg Mount|
- Loosen 12MM jam nut
- Slide rubber grommet to expose 10MM nut.
- Adjust nut until the brake pedal is in the desired position.
- Tighten 12MM jam nut
Do not lower brake pedal so far that it will interfere with the peg mounts. If the brake pedal is lowered far enough, it can constantly trigger the brake light. If so, adjust the 17MM nut on the brake light switch to fix the light.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well made and easy to install. Makes a big difference to knee angle comfort if your tall. Only gripe is the supplied bolts could be longer to fully engage the frame threaded holes. I plan to get some longer bolts with 50mm of thread. This will also reduce the possibility of corrosion forming in the threaded frame hole. Apart from this, there a great product and the most economical of this type on the market. Good job Dango Designs.